I can get excited again and again by any musical genre, instrument or performance requirement. Therby I love to ingraft composed structures and used material to the intended area of its appearance in a most economical way. I’m most interested in depicting and ennobeling sounding biotopes outside the concert halls. Therefore I like working on environmental music and the soundtrack of movies.
My main work focus lies here on a micro musical invasion in the given acoustical environment on location. An important aspect of my activity consists of the detection of the strongest, but as well most silent qualities in a given system, and its further development towards a deaccelerated state.
Exemplary works of the last years:
- Electroacoustic Environments with Leslie Speakers and Jutta
- Solaris 040 for Grand Piano, Electronics and Video-Screening
- Trilogy with Piano Pieces for skilled players
- Commissioned work for a swiss innovation: Syntharp
- Classical environmental music sculpture named Klangtor
- Series Pedaludes for the concert-harp
- The environment Ambient Night enchants a little church
- Super-8 Jubilee, the editing a silent movie from an film archive
- In the environmental concert Jour par Jour, a swiss landhouse is transformed competely into a musical instrument.
- Performance Thunder Talk for mixing desk and piano
(Fotos: Andrej Netzker)